2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

I haven't watched that many OKC games this year but everytime I watch I look at PG's body language, as of now I would be surprised if he resigns with OKC. But you never know

I for one would be absolutely shocked if he did

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Would it make a difference? Someone else going to make ISO players play the right way.

This this this.  Billy D can install whatever he wants but that isn't going to change the fact that Russ and Melo are pound the ball onto the wood guys.

11 minutes ago, CAS22 said:

If EM can ever figure out how to consistently finish at the rim he's gonna be just fine.  Has legit tools and skills.

yeah i think he is still a year or two away, but i'm happy they hung on to him for now. so inconsistent 

4 minutes ago, champ11 said:

yeah i think he is still a year or two away, but i'm happy they hung on to him for now. so inconsistent 

His around the rim problems are so strange because he's quite athletic.  Not to sound like an old man but he really could have used the year at SMU with LB coaching him instead of going to China (and I'm typically pro go get your money).

Just now, CAS22 said:

His around the rim problems are so strange because he's quite athletic.  Not to sound like an old man but he really could have used the year at SMU with LB coaching him instead of going to China (and I'm typically pro go get your money).

he's just not a bucket getter man. it doesn't drop for him... so to me the natural talent isn't there. i think growing up he probably just bodied kids since he's so huge. dribble is getting tighter and he kinda lost his vision (which i saw as his elite skill immediately) when everything else went to crap his rookie year. so right now he's just big and has a great first step. still can't stay in front of people on defense. his jumper isn't as broke as some of the other dudes similar to him though. he's nice as a spot up guy. 

Archived