2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

8 hours ago, showtime said:

I don't want to panic with the Cavaliers right now because Isiah Thomas isn't there, but their team defense is so awful.  Obviously Thomas will not help their defense improve, but he will help offensively and take some of the load off of LeBron.  It's really hard to bet against the Cavs in the postseason within the Eastern Conference just because of LeBron.

They have finally found a line-up which is working offensively and is better at guarding the perimeter..  but now they r getting killed on the boards.  LeBron's delusions of being a perimeter defender are hurting the team and Kevin Love, while a good rebounder, is no where near elite.

Tristain Thompson is done and should be either buried or cremated.  I'll create another thread where people can leave messages of respect. RIP

12 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Lonzo playing good. 11 and 9 so far and still in the 1st half. Bucks are playing questionable defense tho.

lonzo is never going to be a top 10 player, but he's gonna be a really, really good PG if he can just get that FG% to around 40-42 and improve his defense. 

his passing and rebounding are so damn good already. he'll be perfect with paul george and prolly another player. 

1 minute ago, IrishGreen said:

kyle kuzma has to be the most random azz future nba impact player in awhile.

absolutely no one saw this coming. no one.

was so bleh at utah, i still have a hard time believing he's good even though i've watched like 8 LA games already this year lol 

wow peeping his stats, his 3pt really fell off, thought he was closer to 40%.. not 30%.

Archived