2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

what does it matter about his shooting? there are plenty of guys in the league that are more than role players that aren't great shooters. 

Why do you keep bringing up him being called a role player? I didn’t say he was. all I’m saying is he hasn’t proven he could shoot well because he was getting wide open shots. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Why do you keep bringing up him being called a role player? I didn’t say he was. all I’m saying is he hasn’t proven he could shoot well because he was getting wide open shots. 

then why respond to my post about people saying he'll be a role player? 

I think Jaylen brown is going to be a star some day. 6’8 athletic guys who can defend and have a high motor are always a good bet. But he’s still got a way to go developing his skills. He can’t really create his own shot yet unless it’s a dunk. that’s the case with a lot of younger guys. But I’m sure he’ll develop even faster with Hayward out. 

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

Cleveland closing with Wade and Rose was a joke btw. WTF was that 

Spacing is going to be bad until I.T. returns. It still makes very little sense to me why Wade is starting over Smith. 

And LeBron on a tweaked ankle played 41 minutes in game one of the regular season? Why? 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Spacing is going to be bad until I.T. returns. It still makes very little sense to me why Wade is starting over Smith. 

And LeBron on a tweaked ankle played 41 minutes in game one of the regular season? Why? 

Yeah, Smith should have been out there to close the game. 

14 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Yeah, Smith should have been out there to close the game. 

Offensively yeah but defensively I hate him late in games. He bites on every pump fake and kyrie knowns that. Wade played pretty good defense to close it out. Our offensive and spacing late in games is irrelevant anyway with Lebron going iso every possession late. As long as Love is in there to shoot 3s the rest of the team doesn’t matter. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Offensively yeah but defensively I hate him late in games. He bites on every pump fake and kyrie knowns that. Wade played pretty good defense to close it out. Our offensive and spacing late in games is irrelevant anyway with Lebron going iso every possession late. As long as Love is in there to shoot 3s the rest of the team doesn’t matter. 

idk man i watched Rose drive and get his sorry crap blocked with like 2 minutes left and I was like wtf are we doing here guys 

Archived