2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

No, he’s a fool too. I think he’s linked Lebron to about 4 teams. He just throws out ideas for the casual fans to get all riled up about. I have rarely ever seen him say anything that ended up being true that others weren’t also saying. 

Nope. He's been right plenty of times. 

Fyi, he said Cleveland is still the favorite to retain him, but Rockets are the only team he will leave for. I agree, think he re-signs.

45 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nope. He's been right plenty of times. 

Fyi, he said Cleveland is still the favorite to retain him, but Rockets are the only team he will leave for. I agree, think he re-signs.

He might be legitimately being told that right now but it has no bearing on what will actually happen in the offseason and Lebron would not be OKing any of his people telling SAS what his plans are this early if he actually had an idea of what he was going to do.  So many things could change that could sway where Lebron plays next year, that saying anything about it other than there being a good chance Lebron stays in Cleveland is completely irrelevant this early.  I get that ESPN think they need to talk about these things everyday, but what SAS is "hearing" right now just doesn't matter.

Archived