2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Tatum needs to man up and demand the ball 

I have complained about Tatum not getting the ball since very early in the season to me this is on Coach Brad Stevens. Brad Stevens may be a genius of a coach but he lacks balls if he can't tell his veterans to start swinging the young player the ******* ball then maybe he's an overrated coach.

3 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

They've played by far the most games in the NBA as well as 5 in 8 while Rockets on 3 days rest.  

But that being said they've been playing poorly for a while.  Injuries have taken a toll and the lack of secondary scoring has been exposed as the season has gone on.

It's noticeable watching the C's seeing Smart airball wide open jumpers, Morris turn it over every possession, and Horford unable to back PJ Tucker down in the paint, and mean while Tatum is regulated to being a last resort touch player right?

Tonyto, are you a Celtics fan?

13 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

He's not an overrated coach.  It's annoying but at the same time we've yet to hear one negative about him from any player (except IT throwing him under the bus like a class act) - and there have been a lot to have filtered through the Celtics the past 5 years.   

Another note, Smart did a good job guarding Harden who has gone off with Smart out of the game.

Brad Stevens is still a very young coach who may have a lot to learn about the NBA game even if he's potentially a top-three coach. There is no excuses, none in my eyes not to find a way to get Jayson Tatum actually involved in the offense other than spot up on a corner and get the ball late in the shot clock

Archived