2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Did the Nuggets not have a timeout there? What the hell was that? Not like there was 10 seconds left on the rebound. SMH, Nuggets have lost so many close games like this one. 

I'm positive they did and they are discussing it now. 

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Did the Nuggets not have a timeout there? What the hell was that? Not like there was 10 seconds left on the rebound. SMH, Nuggets have lost so many close games like this one. 

I've been pretty neutral on Malone, but so many Nuggets fans hate him. Some more fuel for the fire. That was shocking. I kinda hated playing the game out without fouling, but ok.......but to not take a TO????? WTFFF

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I've been pretty neutral on Malone, but so many Nuggets fans hate him. Some more fuel for the fire. That was shocking. I kinda hated playing the game out without fouling, but ok.......but to not take a TO????? WTFFF

You know I’ve been advocating his firing since the beginning of this year. He’s got to go bruh. We have lost way too many close games.

1 minute ago, iLikeDefense said:

You know I’ve been advocating his firing since the beginning of this year. He’s got to go bruh. We have lost way too many close games.

it's what young teams have to go through. doesn't help that our star player isn't a go to scorer and can be picked on on defense. it's a mixture of a lot of things, but Malone isn't great late game. still so frustrating. 

Archived