2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Some hot takes (not so hot in my opnion). Just feel like spouting off some stuff.

-At age 29, Kevin Durant is already one of the 25 greatest players to ever play the game. Other active top 25 players ever include LeBron, Dirk, and Wade. And I really don't see a legit argument against Durant being top 25 already.

-Erik Spoelstra is the 4th best coach in the NBA behind Pop, Carlisle, and Stevens.

-Joel Embiid is the 3rd best player in the East. Griffin is 4th. Irving is 5th.

-Bradley Beal is better than John Wall.

-This Kings alternate court is one of the coolest courts I've seen. This court is so badass.

10 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

they mocked fin in may 

you say this but who mocked you?

I remember saying I didn't think of him as a player that was going into the draft while I watched him at Louisville (either did he btw until CP3 told him to go lol) but that after thinking about it he did remind me of a young Eric Gordon. Which is pretty high praise. Don't think I said much after that because I just go by what I watch during CBB season and that was already after the season was over. And I'm not a scout, just a fan of CBB, so I don't go back and watch anything. So I think I kept out of Don Mitchell takes.  

But I did say Kuzma > Mitchell a couple weeks ago so I'll let you have that victory.

15 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

you say this but who mocked you?

i forget but i remember being legit clowned on for the mitchell>monk takes lol. & im not really being serious. im wrong about way more **** than im right about obviously. that one was weird to me, because like it wasn't close imo that mitchell was so much of a better NBA fit than Monk. 

Archived