2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Damn, scary how easily you can tear your ACL. Just an awkward landing for Zinger after getting pushed a little off balance mid-air after a dunk. Can't imagine it's too serious/multiple ligaments, and it's not like Knicks are going anywhere. Hopefully he makes a swift recovery, he's a special talent. 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

OKC needs to trade for one more defensive wing and their matchups with the Rockets and Warriors could be fun.

Agreed.  Avery Bradley is a dream, but I don't think they'll make a move before the deadline.

I know the Dubs are kind of struggling and it's only the regular season, but the Thunder dominated last meeting and are up big again today. They match up well and will give them hell in the playoffs. Eventually their lack of depth will be exposed, but PG/Westbrook could go toe to toe with Curry/KD. 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

do they have any 1st to trade?

Not until 2022.

It'd have to be Ferguson, Abrines, and their 2018 2nd round pick.  That would trade away their only youth on the team and only pick in this year's draft.  If they are serious about winning a title and are confident they can bring back George, Anthony, and Bradley, then I'd do it.

Archived