2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

As smooth of an offensive game for a 19 year old as you will see. For him, it will come down to how he develops the other areas of his game. His defense is already solid, but lets see how good of a playmaker he comes in three or so years. They certainly hit on their last two draft picks. 

He's already the best playmaker on the team on the wing imo. Better handle and offensive IQ than Tatum

ALL ABOARD THE OSMAN TRAIN

Just now, Troy Brown said:

He's already the best playmaker on the team on the wing imo. Better handle and offensive IQ than Tatum

ALL ABOARD THE OSMAN TRAIN

Than Brown I'm assuming? 

LeBron takes the worst shot attempts on mismatches lol. 

Osman plays hard, crazy how he wasn't playing at all for most of the season. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Than Brown I'm assuming? 

LeBron takes the worst shot attempts on mismatches lol. 

Osman plays hard, crazy how he wasn't playing at all for most of the season. 

Yes, sorry, I was watching the game while typing. Tatum isn't given the opportunity to handle the ball in a facilitating role on purpose but when they are free-flowing, he makes passes I don't normally see rookie wings make giving me the impression he feels pretty comfortable, so I imagine he'll be a big ball handler in summer league 

Yeah, maybe he just isn't given the opportunity yet. But still he's as good as you could have hoped him in being in year one. 

Brown was a complete no show in the first half. The Celtics will almost surely make their 2nd half run, but they will need someone else to get hot along with Kyrie.

LeBron killed a few possessions at the end. This could be a 15+ point game. Still, Cavs looked great that half. Played super hard. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, maybe he just isn't given the opportunity yet. But still he's as good as you could have hoped him in being in year one. 

Brown was a complete no show in the first half. The Celtics will almost surely make their 2nd half run, but they will need someone else to get hot along with Kyrie.

LeBron killed a few possessions at the end. This could be a 15+ point game. Still, Cavs looked great that half. Played super hard. 

I wish Lebron would get out of his 2000s iso ball mentality. He needs to evolve. 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

then why'd they suck so bad before him 

I think the stretch before Kyrie returned or before the XMas game, the Cavs were top 7 defensively for those 19 games. Thomas was a big part of the problem, but certainly not the only problem. LeBron wasn't playing this hard and the team was sleep walking in a lot of those games. Getting rid of Wade/Rose/Frye/IT and just playing harder will obviously help the defense. 

But lets see if the Cavs will play this hard the rest of the season. Right now they are feeling good with the trades. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

yeah, even larkin isn't given that role when he's on the floor. it's irving, horford, smart, and rozier which makes sense when you look at the roster. i bet monroe eventually will too

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

yeah, even larkin isn't given that role when he's on the floor. it's irving, horford, smart, and rozier which makes sense when you look at the roster. i bet monroe eventually will too

I can't wait until we get Hayward back, having another guy that can get 20+ every night is going to do wonders for our O. 

Archived