2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, H2ThaIzzo said:

Coming from the guy that can't make a post in here without a LeBron jabbing undertone, its kinda funny being told to stop being so sensitive. 

Lebron is the best player on the planet, he just so happens to alsp be a complete tool.

Really nice guy, great romodel, never been in trouble off the court, but he's a boob when it comes to his on court demeanor and personality.

I forgot I forgot.....we're not allowed to point out flaws or annoying things about your god....My bad.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Lebron is the best player on the planet, he just so happens to alsp be a complete tool.

Really nice guy, great romodel, never been in trouble off the court, but he's a boob when it comes to his on court demeanor and personality.

I forgot I forgot.....we're not allowed to point out flaws or annoying things about your god....My bad.

If Lebron on court demeanor and personality makes him a tool than 90% of NBA players are tools

1 hour ago, Pats#1 said:

You're right. We'd all much prefer he be a fake tough guy and get tech after tech when he doesn't get a call (which, by the way happens pretty much every night). Maybe he should create some burner accounts to get back at his critics too. 

Just now, buno67 said:

If Lebron on court demeanor and personality makes him a tool than 90% of NBA players are tools

I wouldn't argue that point....LeBron just brings it to a whole new level sometimes, like his congratulating of himself on Twitter for 30,000 points before he actually got it lol

1 hour ago, Pats#1 said:

I wouldn't argue that point....LeBron just brings it to a whole new level sometimes, like his congratulating of himself on Twitter for 30,000 points before he actually got it lol

again, our apologies that he didn't create a burner account to do these sorts of things that annoy you. 

Just now, H2ThaIzzo said:

You're right. We'd all much prefer he be a fake tough guy and get tech after tech when he doesn't get a call (which, by the way happens pretty much every night). Maybe he should create some burner accounts to get back at his critics too. 

lol.....LeBron.....doesn't get a call....hahahahaha

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

that rookies rarely are able to make a meaningful impact on a team that expects to be in the finals and it's funny you think you'll be able to pick one at around 10 

It's going to depend on what position they play.  If Bamba or Jackson gets drafted and are really being used primarily for interior protection and maybe keeping a couple of offensive possessions alive, I think their impact will be huge. But if we are talking overall, like 25+ minutes of pure impact on the game, that definitely isn't likely from a rook. 

Archived