2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Twitter is acting like Fultz was actually good though. Twitter man 

All things considered, he played well. He also seemed more comfortable as the game went on, and that showed in the second half.

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

For a first game back, it wasn't bad at all. I'll take that even if that's what they get the rest of this season and into the playoffs. 

He created problems with his ability to attack the rim. He's definitely an upgrade over McConnell's play in the 2nd half of the season. 

I think he'll get more comfortable. And it was nice seeing Markelle shooting and actually making a few shots. 

1 minute ago, utley4568 said:

All things considered, he played well. He also seemed more comfortable as the game went on, and that showed in the second half.

Yeah I mean he was fine. It's just funny seeing the immediate reaction. 

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

He had his moments.  Made a couple jumpers and got to the rim pretty well.  He forced the issue, though.  Expected in this game; I bet his adrenaline was pumping like crazy, especially with the crowd chanting his name damn near the last 6 minutes of the game.

I expect him to calm down and play more under control to end the season.  Don't know about his jumper, though.  He still passed on a couple 3s there's no doubt he would have taken when at Washington.

Archived