2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

That's great news. It looked bad when he was getting helped off the court. Defensively that team is amazing but they will need Hood's offense to make the playoffs. 

So um the Grizzlies are pretty damn good again? That was the one team that was giving me the hardest time in ranking playoff teams. As long as Conely/Gasol play, they will make the playoffs. But one injury to either of those guys and it becomes a big problem. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's great news. It looked bad when he was getting helped off the court. Defensively that team is amazing but they will need Hood's offense to make the playoffs. 

So um the Grizzlies are pretty damn good again? That was the one team that was giving me the hardest time in ranking playoff teams. As long as Conely/Gasol play, they will make the playoffs. But one injury to either of those guys and it becomes a big problem. 

They're more athletic this season. Brooks has been a huge boost off the bench.

Kenneth Faried is the MVP for the nuggets through two games, lol 

Jokic had a bad first game and then was very good last night, but didn't score. Very odd but I expect him to get on track scoring wise soon. He just never forces any looks. 

Oh and Gary Harris is like Klay Thompson lite. Wet 

Archived