2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

7 minutes ago, showtime said:

I have a problem with it.  Why didn't Bledsoe say anything about this during the very long off-season he just came off of?  He waits until the team is 0-3 and now he wants out.  It's laughable.

Wut.

8 minutes ago, showtime said:

I have a problem with it.  Why didn't Bledsoe say anything about this during the very long off-season he just came off of?  He waits until the team is 0-3 and now he wants out.  It's laughable.

People on the Suns know he doesn't want to play for the Suns since before the season started. I think he thought it would have been done by now tho.

Eric Bledsoe was on The Jump a month ago and he was directly asked about all the trade rumors.  He never said anything about wanting out of Phoenix.  He said that he couldn't control the rumors and was implying that he wasn't asking to be out, but the team wanted to move him.  He said he would play his heart out for whatever team he was on and 'I'm on the Suns".  He said he asks LeBron for advice in how to lead the Suns.  

He also said he had high expectations for the Suns with a goal of making the postseason.

Doesn't seem like he wants out to me.  This interview was one month ago.

19 minutes ago, showtime said:

Eric Bledsoe was on The Jump a month ago and he was directly asked about all the trade rumors.  He never said anything about wanting out of Phoenix.  He said that he couldn't control the rumors and was implying that he wasn't asking to be out, but the team wanted to move him.  He said he would play his heart out for whatever team he was on and 'I'm on the Suns".  He said he asks LeBron for advice in how to lead the Suns.  

He also said he had high expectations for the Suns with a goal of making the postseason.

Doesn't seem like he wants out to me.  This interview was one month ago.

he has said multiple times in the offseason that he doesn't want to play for a losing team but he loves Phoenix, unless the Suns staff is delusional not sure how else you can take that. Also Suns' insiders have been saying he wants to be traded for a while now.

Archived