2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 minute ago, RavensTillIDie said:

No faith in Murray?

Think you could certainly stand to upgrade the roster with the assets you guys currently have, but I didn't think point guard was the position to upgrade.

I love Murray. Not sure if he's quite ready. I think he will be good by the end of the year as is. But if you have the opportunity to give up borderline assets and lock yourself into the playoffs I think you take it. Only other position you could upgrade is SF and what can you do there? 

10 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I love Murray. Not sure if he's quite ready. I think he will be good by the end of the year as is. But if you have the opportunity to give up borderline assets and lock yourself into the playoffs I think you take it. Only other position you could upgrade is SF and what can you do there? 

That's fair. I guess with the signing of Milsap in the offseason the goal has to be to make the playoffs this year. Think Murray will only continue to get better as the season goes on, but if you have the opportunity to immediately upgrade the position, I can see why you would take it.

As for who you could add to upgrade the SF position, it might be worth seeing if Houston is interested in trading Ariza (who is an UFA after this season). Who with the presence of Tucker and Mbah a Moute becomes a little more expendable.

13 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

That's fair. I guess with the signing of Milsap in the offseason the goal has to be to make the playoffs this year. Think Murray will only continue to get better as the season goes on, but if you have the opportunity to immediately upgrade the position, I can see why you would take it.

As for who you could add to upgrade the SF position, it might be worth seeing if Houston is interested in trading Ariza (who is an UFA after this season). Who with the presence of Tucker and Mbah a Moute becomes a little more expendable.

I think in my NBA twitter life, murray is a great PG. but he might just be a great shooting combo guard. Gimme the solid *** PG for meh assets 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Is KAT not that physical of a player? Got out worked by Aldridge and Adams so far from what I have seen.

Didn't see the Spurs game, but Adams has worked him for sure. Bullied him a few times. 

PG has had some open looks that he has missed that could have tied the game.

Brodie ballin in the 4th though. Keeping OKC in the game.

And then they just let Wiggins get a put back dunk smh. 

Archived