FFMD War Room Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, OnlyGlove said:

I'd be all over gaurd for the next pick.  Kendrick Green would he my ideal option. Wouldn't be mad at Marvin Wilson either as he can play 1tec. 

Guard has some still decent options like Cleveland and Green also Wilson although not living up to expectations that he had could be a good pick in the 4th. A guy I really like is Chris Rumph, too light and not strong enough to play full time but as a pure speed rusher in a pass rush package he would be very enticing to me. I've also been high on Ambry Thomas as an outside corner too who I think fits very well. Hufanga the safety I also really like and could have good value. If we run 3 safety sets he's got some versatility like Heath.

Edited by Darbsk

49 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Guard has some still decent options like Cleveland and Green also Wilson although not living up to expectations that he had could be a good pick in the 4th. A guy I really like is Chris Rumph, too light and not strong enough to play full time but as a pure speed rusher in a pass rush package he would be very enticing to me. I've also been high on Ambry Thomas as an outside corner too who I think fits very well. Hufanga the safety I also really like and could have good value. If we run 3 safety sets he's got some versatility like Heath.

I like the two FSU edge rushers, I think they both have the tools to be really good players just been at a **** show of a program. Might not do much year one but I'd rather have a player like that taking Keys place. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Up in one pick.

I like Janarius Robinson as a developmental edge guy.

Deonte Brown maybe as IOL depth.  Although he tested poorly.

Marvin Wilson as DT depth.

Marlon Williams as a WR option.

Also, Trill Williams as a long boundary CB.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

How old is he?  Redshirted in 2016, kicked off Florida in 2017, year in JUCO, two at UAB.  

According to his recruiting profile he's 22. He had 89 tackles, 23.5 TFL, 12.5 sacks, 3 FF, 1 INT in 23 games at UAB over the past two seasons. He's 6'6" 255 with an 84" wingspan (96th percentile) and I'm sure he'll test well at their Pro Day. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

According to his recruiting profile he's 22. He had 89 tackles, 23.5 TFL, 12.5 sacks, 3 FF, 1 INT in 23 games at UAB over the past two seasons. He's 6'6" 255 with an 84" wingspan (96th percentile) and I'm sure he'll test well at their Pro Day. 

If he is only 22 then yeah, I like that a lot.  

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

He had a 91.8 pass rushing grade according to PFF and had 52 QB hurries, 37 QB hits, and 12.5 sacks in 23 games, not bad. 

Yeah, he was very productive for UAB.  Has all the athletic ability you could want.  Level of competition, getting kicked off Florida, and age were my concerns.  If he is only 22, then go for it.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, he was very productive for UAB.  Has all the athletic ability you could want.  Level of competition, getting kicked off Florida, and age were my concerns.  If he is only 22, then go for it.

Watching him play he reminds me of Maxx Crosby. 

• Like 1