FFMD War Room Thread

NYRaider

4 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I don’t pass on onwuzurike in the 2nd round. Period. Let alone the 3rd.

Who we take at #17 is going to have a huge influence on the rest of our draft. 

I'd be happy with Trevon Moehrig at #17, Levi at #48, Spencer Brown at #80.

21 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Who we take at #17 is going to have a huge influence on the rest of our draft. 

I'd be happy with Trevon Moehrig at #17, Levi at #48, Spencer Brown at #80.

Why Brown 1. That early? and 2. When you just took a RT?

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Any of yall like Joe Tryon?  I haven't watched much of him.

One edge guy I like for the 4th is Dayo Odeyingbo.  I think he'd go in the 2nd if he hadn't torn his ACL.

I like Tryon a lot. 

If we ultimately go FS, OT in rounds 1 and 2 and he's somehow available in round 3 in real life, I'm taking him 100%. 

I think he has day 1 starter potential. 

5 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

So far, we have taken Moehrig and Eichenberg. 

Rd 3 we go back to back. 

Edge/LB/CB are my big ones on the table.

Ifeatu Melifonwu, Quincy Roche, Levi Onwuzurike, Chazz Surratt, Jabril Cox, Joe Tyron, and Trey Smith are all guys that I think would be good value picks with our two third round picks. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Ifeatu Melifonwu, Quincy Roche, Levi Onwuzurike, Chazz Surratt, Jabril Cox, Joe Tyron, and Trey Smith are all guys that I think would be good value picks with our two third round picks. 

Cox is good, I also like Roche/Tryon as developmental edge guys.

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Browning would be my top LB if he is still there somehow.  Him and Werner will be good.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Cox is good, I also like Roche/Tryon as developmental edge guys.

Chazz Surratt is an intriguing prospect as a developmental LB. 

At UNC's pro day he came in at 6'2" 230 and his workout numbers were 4.59s forty (84th percentile), 31.5" vertical (23rd percentile), 4.18 shuttle (77th percentile), 7.03s 3-cone (62nd percentile), 25 reps (75th percentile). Former QB that only played LB during his final 2 seasons at UNC and had 206 tackles, 22.5 TFL, 12.5 sacks, 2 INT, and 2 FF in 24 games. 

He's a little raw but he has the tools to be a 3-down LB in the NFL.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

At UNC's pro day he came in at 6'2" 230 and his workout numbers were 4.59s forty (84th percentile), 31.5" vertical (23rd percentile), 4.18 shuttle (77th percentile), 7.03s 3-cone (62nd percentile), 25 reps (75th percentile). Former QB that only played LB during his final 2 seasons at UNC and had 206 tackles, 22.5 TFL, 12.5 sacks, 2 INT, and 2 FF in 24 games. 

I'd take him on day 3. I think Cox is a day 1 potential starter in the NFL. Plus Tryon has a seriously impressive athletic profile.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

2 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'd take him on day 3. I think Cox is a day 1 potential starter in the NFL. Plus Tryon has a seriously impressive athletic profile.

I've got Browning and Werner as better LB prospects.  I do like Surratt on day 3 though.

• Like 1