FFMD War Room Thread

NYRaider

9 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I do not know who is deciding but with the way things currently stand I say best available RT or RG depending on where you want to play Good.  I would not complain about a big WR or 3T.  

Good should be at RG. He struggled at RT full-time.  Go Tackle and if they struggle move then inside.  

I have no idea who's available still 

Had a quick look.  Not sure any Tackles that I like for us long term.

Dillon Radunz is the guy I'd go with. Liam Eichenberg is good but not sure he fits what raiders would go with.

Maybe go for another DB and lock up Elijah Molden for nickleback, just thinking BPA and need. Anybody else see someone nice available?

Go for a D'Onta Smith in the 3rd or something.  

14 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Wyatt Davis and keep Good at RT.  It is not ideal but is it better than Good at RG with the available RTs?

Davis has had injures. Good at right tackle would be a disaster.  He should be the emergency not the option. 

6 minutes ago, OnlyGlove said:

Davis has had injures. Good at right tackle would be a disaster.  He should be the emergency not the option. 

Unfortunately our team has us in this position.  Could easily see us in this type of situation at the draft.  They should just give Schwartz a contract and be done with it.