FFMD War Room Thread

NYRaider

21 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Unfortunately our team has us in this position.  Could easily see us in this type of situation at the draft.  They should just give Schwartz a contract and be done with it.

Hasn't he got a major back injury, probably wouldn't want to join us and can we afford him with cap.

Just get an actual tackle here in the 2nd or 3rd

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Someone else want to take over, I've had a few busy days at work. But I've agreed to trade down 6 spots to move up 16 spots into round 4.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I can take over if no Raider fan wants to.

@NYRaider I understand, things get busy. @Ragnarok is one of the mods helping me facilitate. He can help you run it or take over and lead the war room if you rather. It is up to you, but he is here to help. 

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Jalen Mayfield and Liam Eichenberg are the two guys I'm eyeing.  Raiders need a RT and either is great value. 

Anyone have a preference?

I like Eichenberg more as a player but Raiders probably going for a zone heavy offense and Tom Cable probably wants very athletic tackles like he has in Kolton Miller. Any other tackles on the board like Dillon Radunz?

Out the two I think Mayfield fits the atheltisum mold more but is the another prospect  none tackle screaming out, I'm not 100% sure who's available.  I can see Raiders likin Jackson Carman from Clemson just because of the high athletic upside and being from Clemson. 

Just now, OnlyGlove said:

I like Eichenberg more as a player but Raiders probably going for a zone heavy offense and Tom Cable probably wants very athletic tackles like he has in Kolton Miller. Any other tackles on the board like Dillon Radunz?

Out the two I think Mayfield fits the atheltisum mold more but is the another prospect  none tackle screaming out, I'm not 100% sure who's available.  I can see Raiders likin Jackson Carman from Clemson just because of the high athletic upside and being from Clemson. 

I have Eichenberg rated higher than those guys and he's pretty athletic.  Carman and Radunz are both available as well.