FFMD 2021 New Orleans Saints War Room

whodatOL

25 minutes ago, Dome said:

Like the value on Moses, but taking LBers back to back I’m not sure I like. 

I agree on Wade, he’ll do a lot of the same stuff CJGJ does, but probably won’t have the same impact.

Yeah, but Davis is in the last year of his contract so being able to possibly have 2 long term pieces... not to mention if we were to decide that the Saints should move to a 3-4 rather than a 4-3 then getting someone like Moses to fill the middle with Davis while Collins and Davenport are on the outside... would be pretty nice...

Totally missed the Pick due to some Personal stuff and decided to go with Wade. It‘s a pass heavy league (and Division) and it is my only Option to bring in another Corner. Moses would be a Good value Pick, but we already picked Collins and have Baun on our roster from Last years draft.

42 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

I thought Collins was an ILB Mike. You guy are moving him to play OLB? (I know its not real FFMD just wondering cause I wanted Zaven somehow as Lions fan) 

Pretty sure he can play inside or out.  Saints use a lot of different defensive packages in the front 7.

We'll be OTC in a few minutes. After Moses, I was able to pick WR Stevenson and CB Hall. Am thinking of selecting a QB with the first pick of the 7th round. Am a big fan of K.J. Costello, Sam Ehlinger and Feleipe Franks are also available.