• Ken Riley
    • Chad Johnson
    • Boomer
    • Corey Dillon
    • Willie Anderson
    • Isaac Curtis
    • Lemar Parish
    • Reggie Williams

With the announcement yesterday that the Bengals are finally introducing a Ring of Honor, i'm wondering who your picks would be for the Ring?

Assuming Paul Brown and Anthony Munoz are locks, pick 2 from the poll above.

If i left anyone off you'd like to see, let me know.

Isaac Curtis, LeMar Parrish, and Reggie Williams deserve consideration.

Personally, I wouldn't have put Paul Brown in. He's deservedly a Hall of Famer but didn't have any great accomplishments with the Bengals, they were with the Browns. He also has the stadium named after him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Isaac Curtis, LeMar Parrish, and Reggie Williams deserve consideration.

I agree, and i'll put them on the poll.  But with only two more getting in this year, they don't really have a shot.

3 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Personally, I wouldn't have put Paul Brown in. He's deservedly a Hall of Famer but didn't have any great accomplishments with the Bengals, they were with the Browns. He also has the stadium named after him. 

The founder of the franchise is pretty much a shoe in lol.

For me, first round should include Boomer and Kenny Anderson.

I want to see Chad and Isaac Curtis go in together (both 85) in round 2 of inductees, plus Ken Riley and Parrsih together.

Then guys like Krumrie, Willie, Trumpy and other all time greats.  But I definitely want to tie guys by era, position, even uni numbers to connect different eras as all time teammates.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 1:07 PM, THE DUKE said:

First four should be locks: Paul Brown, Anthony Munoz, Ken Anderson, and Ken Riley

Next year I'd go four more with Willie Anderson, Isaac Curtis, Chad Johnson, and Tim Krumrie

To me, that first four is inarguable and pretty much what will happen.  The next group is more interesting. I'm not convinced it will be more than 2.

54 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

To me, that first four is inarguable and pretty much what will happen.  The next group is more interesting. I'm not convinced it will be more than 2.

I think if anyone can hedge into the first class over Ken and Ken, it's Chad.  I give it a 30% chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...