Washington trades for Ereck Flowers

ovfd55

8 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

You don't. And if he plays well this year, paying $10m for a starting Guard in 2022 I don't think is a huge amount (admittedly I haven't seen the other Guard contracts, it just doesn't strike me as too prohibitive)

I agree. As long as he plays well this year, I’d have no issue paying him $10 million next year. His $10 mil salary is tied for 10th in the NFL with David DeCastro.

I’m very interested to see what they do with Scherff now. I really hope we can move him for a pick or a starting player who also doesn’t want to re-sign long term with their team.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/average/guard/

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

Just an absolute genius move by whichever one of the crappy retread GMs is actually in charge of personnel. We were an elite LG away from beating the Bucs and being Super Bowl champs and now we have him. The fact he has chemistry with Fitzpatrick is just an added bonus. We’re going to the moon boys!

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Just an absolute genius move by whichever one of the crappy retread GMs is actually in charge of personnel. We were an elite LG away from beating the Bucs and being Super Bowl champs and now we have him. The fact he has chemistry with Fitzpatrick is just an added bonus. We’re going to the moon boys!

What do you expect our record to be now?