NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

9 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

I wonder if Washington is about to be the new home for a certain Bay area WR who has asked for a trade??

No idea, but this is the kind of trade I beg teams to make. Deal a player and lower pick for a higher pick. 

• Like 1

I’d be very tempted to claim him as the backup NT. I was very high on him in last year’s draft. 

But it is worrisome that his struggles in Cleveland have been the areas that he was supposed to excel in when coming out. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I’d be very tempted to claim him as the backup NT. I was very high on him in last year’s draft. 

But it is worrisome that his struggles in Cleveland have been the areas that he was supposed to excel in when coming out. 

Same...I really wanted him in last year's draft. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

They'd have gotten a great look at him during the joint practices.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

I don't know...naming rights to stadiums are confusing all around.  

And based on news today, how soon is it before the Chiefs are scoring TDs in the Kelce End Zone on GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium?