orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

41 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Idk what point guards are available in the draft but it's easily our weakest position...I could get behind us signing IT if the price is right. We've been competing and even winning some of these last few games with a lot of guys injured, and even though our 3 point percentage was obviously inflated to start the season we seemed to have a pretty decent squad until Isaac went out then it all started crumbling.

Vogels a good coach and I think we could definitely make the playoffs if we brought IT in. Even though we wouldn't be contenders it would be fun to have a team that is atleast relevant again

yeah now that im sitting on it, why not.. i'd be for it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Do we even have money for FA this summer? 

The only bad deal we have is Biz's right? I haven't looked at our cap breakdown but I imagine we have plenty of space. We got Vuc and Simmons for pretty cheap, Fournier is on a decent deal, we're gonna pay Gordon, maybe Augustin is a little overpaid, Isaac is on his rookie deal still obviously...not sure what Ross and Afflolo are making.

On another note, what do we do with Hezonja? He hasn't looked that bad as of late atleast stats wise (admittedly, I haven't been watching many games)

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

The only bad deal we have is Biz's right? I haven't looked at our cap breakdown but I imagine we have plenty of space. We got Vuc and Simmons for pretty cheap, Fournier is on a decent deal, we're gonna pay Gordon, maybe Augustin is a little overpaid, Isaac is on his rookie deal still obviously...not sure what Ross and Afflolo are making.

On another note, what do we do with Hezonja? He hasn't looked that bad as of late atleast stats wise (admittedly, I haven't been watching many games)

Biz and Fournier both at 17 million each

Ross at 10 million

Gordon going to want a max

Vuc at 12 million

Shelvin Mack at 6 million.

thats 82 million right there

hahahahahahahah