orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

14 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Not bad. Jfin private messaged me saying we should all go to a game together. 

I could be down for that. Depends if the team is good enough for me to spend my hard earned money on though

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I’d have to bring the lady friend so she can roast jfin. Kid is barely allowed to drink a beer.

gonna bring a lady to dude's night out? damn dog you gonna make me snag a cutie and turn this into like a ****in dinner for schmucks but w/ cutie pies instead of weirdo's, eh. ok ok. im gonna have to conjure a large amount of charisma the day before then. that ****s exhausting. but ill do it. i dunno even know what im talkin about man im so sleep deprived

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Not my fault you don’t pay attention to my posts.

hey bro maybe post **** ill remember then huh? maybe help fin out and be better for the sake of my fleeting memory huh? i wont forget again even tho you've 100% never mentioned what city you live in, nor have i asked. like 80% sure. but im usually wrong. 

28 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

gonna bring a lady to dude's night out? damn dog you gonna make me snag a cutie and turn this into like a ****in dinner for schmucks but w/ cutie pies instead of weirdo's, eh. ok ok. im gonna have to conjure a large amount of charisma the day before then. that ****s exhausting. but ill do it. i dunno even know what im talkin about man im so sleep deprived

hey bro maybe post **** ill remember then huh? maybe help fin out and be better for the sake of my fleeting memory huh? i wont forget again even tho you've 100% never mentioned what city you live in, nor have i asked. like 80% sure. but im usually wrong. 

Whatever