New York Giants 2021 Draft

ny92mike

Golden god WTF!!!  PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING LOL?  Look ikow you can be that stupid but calling a qb that a couple good seasons while the team won 2 superbowls Defense was the MVP and he did nothing else. Stop being a homer and be realistic.  

44 minutes ago, Cuziam71 said:

Golden god WTF!!!  PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING LOL?  Look ikow you can be that stupid but calling a qb that a couple good seasons while the team won 2 superbowls Defense was the MVP and he did nothing else. Stop being a homer and be realistic.  

You still going on?...haha.

Name calling really...Stupid is comparing the line that we currently have to the line you mentioned.  That's stupid.

Homer...Just because I don't agree with your retarded logic.  Get real man.

• Like 1

You are the one coming at me. Be a fan but be realistic lol. MAYBE IF YOU READ CORRECTLY I NEVER COMPARED THE LINE. ALL I DID WAS SAY YOU DONT NEED 1ST ROUND PICKS TO HAVE A GREAT LINE.  THEY DID IT IN 2000'S WITH A 2ND 3RD A 5TH AND 2 UNDRAFTED FREE AGENTS.  THATS NOT COMPARING.   MAN GET A GRIP.  IM DONE TALKING WITH YOU

11 hours ago, Cuziam71 said:

You are the one coming at me. Be a fan but be realistic lol. MAYBE IF YOU READ CORRECTLY I NEVER COMPARED THE LINE. ALL I DID WAS SAY YOU DONT NEED 1ST ROUND PICKS TO HAVE A GREAT LINE.  THEY DID IT IN 2000'S WITH A 2ND 3RD A 5TH AND 2 UNDRAFTED FREE AGENTS.  THATS NOT COMPARING.   MAN GET A GRIP.  IM DONE TALKING WITH YOU

oh relax dude...You're gonna stroke out using all those capital letters.  

So glad you joined the forum, your wisdom is such a delight.

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuziam71 said:

Still chirping smh. I must have hurt your feeling lol.  Stop crying and move along

LOL...30 minutes later you come up with this?  Did you hurt your brain coming up with this one, you know you really should stop eating paint chips.  You really suck at this.

redd foxx fred sanford GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cuziam71 said:

You said nothing to this conversation and like i said before if you cant read correctly shut your trap.  Sorry but thats a fact.  Im sure your gonna say something else and to show how pathetic you are.  

You're an idiot....that's a fact....pathetic enough for you?

Let me know when you actually bring something worth reading to the forum.

They have pills for your condition....you should make an appointment.

Wow you sound like a eagles fan.  Obviously you cant read and you just so butthurt over nothing.  Brah get a life for real.  Get out of mommys basement and be somebody. Heck maybe get a woman lol. Do something because you know nothing about football. FACTS LOL