> 2022 Draft Prospect Thread <

Danger

11 hours ago, Danger said:

I just want to reiterate my like for Aidan Hutchinson as an edge rusher in this year's class.

He's played really, really good so far this year. He had a great game against Washington - it's possible that he could be the second rusher off the board behind KT. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Anyone that name's their son Aidan probably hates their kid, probably didn't get them a N64* no matter how much they wanted the see-through purple one when they were a kid. That kinda scarring doesn't heal I hear, how's he gonna buy into anyone or anything?

*or time appropriate Nintendo console...probably a lot of them got told to pound sand on their Wii requests.

stop, you're making me feel old.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

1A Corral
1B Willis (More accurate/stronger armed Hurts?)
3 Strong
4A Ridder
4B Rattler

I don't have much to say about Willis - the level of competition is a concern for me and I haven't watched/seen enough of him yet. 

I'll be interested to see Ridder against ND because he did not impress me against Indiana. 

I also think JT Daniels and Howell are better prospects then Riddler/Rattler but there's a lot of time to go before that's my final opinion. 

• Like 1

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2022 Draft Prospect Thread <