2022 DRAFT THREAD - QB’s Wanted

54 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Got to get Watson!

Here are his #'s in the 4 seasons he has played. (2017-2020) Keep in mind...he didn't play last yr.

TDINT: 104–36
Passing yards: 14,539
Completion percentage: 67.8
Passer rating: 104.5
Rushing yards: 1,677
Rushing touchdowns: 17

22 - Civil lawsuits filed against Watson. 

9 - Cases in which a judge said would depose Watson under oath. 

Those are the only numbers that matter right now. 

7 minutes ago, Ghostnote said:

22 - Civil lawsuits filed against Watson. 

9 - Cases in which a judge said would depose Watson under oath. 

Those are the only numbers that matter right now. 

5 - the number of the Amendment Watson will invoke in his deposition to avoid any question with even a remote risk of incriminating him. 

• Like 2

Just now, e16bball said:

5 - the number of the Amendment Watson will invoke in his deposition to avoid any question with even a remote risk of incriminating him. 

0 - the chance this team would have really wanted to take on anything that would be more damning than what they're already going with

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

Yes that makes complete sense, except that most times when the 5th is used the interpretation is that he is hiding something. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Willis is more talented physically than Manziel. He also has a better mental make up, he’s more mature & he’s a a harder worker than Manziel was. Manziel was/is an arrogant *rick, he didn’t work for anything in life, it was handed to him by his parents & he was physically gifted at football and didn’t think he’d have to work hard in the NFL to improve, kind of like RG3 & Haskins.

Willis has a better make up as a young man & has a better skill set to be forged into an NFL starter.

Manziel won the Heisman as a freshman playing Division 1. Any sort of Liberty QB Malik Willis is better than Johnny ever was, is beyond ridiculous.

But this is what I expect every year. Revisionist history. I got clobbered for saying that Haskins was no good and was basically Cordelle Jones, but now everyone pretend everyone knew he sucked all along.

But yes, Willis is a better Human being than Manziel. So is my 50 year old next door Neighbour, so lets draft him too.

29 minutes ago, MacDog said:

Manziel won the Heisman as a freshman playing Division 1. Any sort of Liberty QB Malik Willis is better than Johnny ever was, is beyond ridiculous.

But this is what I expect every year. Revisionist history. I got clobbered for saying that Haskins was no good and was basically Cordelle Jones, but now everyone pretend everyone knew he sucked all along.

But yes, Willis is a better Human being than Manziel. So is my 50 year old next door Neighbour, so lets draft him too.

You must've been clobbered somewhere else. Quite a few of us here didn't want Haskins and were very keyed into the early signs of his immaturity. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

You must've been clobbered somewhere else. Quite a few of us here didn't want Haskins and were very keyed into the early signs of his immaturity. 

Yes, correct. It was the sewer known as Reddit. But still familiar with when the consensus is in and torches are gathered.

Went through it on ES as well with GM Scotty McDrunky hire.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

That's a big ask to have him fall to #11. I doubt he makes it past the Jints at #7. 

It’s a huge ask but honestly the fact I expected this FO to rip this teams future to the abyss I have more hope so I’m gonna spend it there 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1