2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

I agree with you, biggest need of this team is OL. I think there's going be talented Edge, CB at 86 too

If George Pickens somehow slips to the end of the 2nd I would consider a trade up for him. He is a bit raw but the physical talent is there to be a force in the NFL. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

If George Pickens somehow slips to the end of the 2nd I would consider a trade up for him. He is a bit raw but the physical talent is there to be a force in the NFL. 

yeah, I like him as a prospect alot. There's only like 6-7 WR I like left, then there is a big drop off 

Edited by Humble_Beast
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I really like Wudale Robinson, he reminds me of Elijah Moore and Dionte Johnson 

There goes your boy.  I don't know a thing about him but he now has Danny Pennies throwing him the rock and that's never a good thing.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

There goes your boy.  I don't know a thing about him but he to now have Danny Pennies throwing him the rock and that's never a good thing.

Make or break year for Danny... Giants are looking really good on paper, they just need him to step up( and Barkley to stay healthy). Danny had moments last year that made you think he could be a stud, then he just does something stupid.