2021 Schedule

R T

Home opener  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your first choice for the Packers home opener?

• Bears
    • Lions
    • Vikings
    • Rams
    • Seahawks
    • Browns
    • Steelers
    • Football Team

With 12 at the helm, I see a 12-5 record. 

I like GB in every home game. Under MLF, we've been 7-1 both seasons at home, underachieving once a year (Philly '19, Minn '20). Going into this season, I think we could go 8-0, but wouldn't be surprised if we drop one and go 7-1. 

I see a 5-4 or 4-5 road record. Without knowledge of injuries, etc., I see losses at SF, at KC and at Balt. I also think we lose at AZ on a short week. 

I think the 5th loss comes either to Minn on the road or one of the home games (LA, SEA, PITT or CLE). 

12-5 will be good enough to win the North and probably good enough for the No. 2 seed behind TB. 

2 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

He will bet you one less comment of Jordan Love being a proven bust based off his google research. 

and film study...

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

How much ya wanna bet

Even with Rodgers, SF at full strength has repeatedly proven to be our Achilles heel so we can really already write that off as a loss, Pittsburgh's defense is for real even without Dupree, and we barely beat the Saints last year without Michael Thomas on the road and that game is yet again on the road. There's 3 potential losses right there. I think we can get a win Week 1 simply because of the QB situation in New Orleans unless Kamara goes bonkers.

At best I think we can go 4-1, but it's more likely 3-2 or 2-3...

33 minutes ago, Joe said:

Even with Rodgers, SF at full strength has repeatedly proven to be our Achilles heel so we can really already write that off as a loss, Pittsburgh's defense is for real even without Dupree, and we barely beat the Saints last year without Michael Thomas on the road and that game is yet again on the road. There's 3 potential losses right there. I think we can get a win Week 1 simply because of the QB situation in New Orleans unless Kamara goes bonkers.

i'm making fun of your math

2-5 in 5 games is challenging

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe said:

and film study...

GIF by memecandy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Imagine thinking you can go 2-5 in the first 5 games and somehow simultaneously be smart enough to film study Jordan Love to know it's a proven fact he's a bust. 😂

19 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

GIF by memecandy

LOL @ you not watching his 2019 LSU or BYU tape...

20 hours ago, incognito_man said:

oh. my bad. Typos happen...

17 minutes ago, Joe said:

LOL @ you not watching his 2019 LSU or BYU tape...

oh. my bad. Typos happen...

Lol at you thinking because you watched two games, you’re capable of understanding what he has that is versus isn’t coachable and have deemed him a bust based off that. 

fact is, you don’t know ****. There’s no “proven facts” that state Love will be a bust in the NFL, yes including the fact that Mahomes had better college stats.

• Like 1

IDK if you guys are in any of the NFC North groups on Facebook, but after seeing a post about scheduling and reviewing our schedule. I can't help but think this is going to be a 9-8 season, 11-6 if we're lucky. Fortunately, we're getting most of the tougher match-ups at home, but KC, Baltimore, and SF are all on the road and we've got a Thursday night scrum with an up and coming Arizona team that could give us trouble with a mobile QB who now has several elite weapons. 

On the other hand, is a poor season under Love/Bortles really that bad of a thing? Seriously, San Fran has all but proven that it's better to tank a season for better picks than it is to salvage a .500 season.

6 minutes ago, Joe said:

IDK if you guys are in any of the NFC North groups on Facebook, but after seeing a post about scheduling and reviewing our schedule. I can't help but think this is going to be a 9-8 season, 11-6 if we're lucky. Fortunately, we're getting most of the tougher match-ups at home, but KC, Baltimore, and SF are all on the road and we've got a Thursday night scrum with an up and coming Arizona team that could give us trouble with a mobile QB who now has several elite weapons. 

On the other hand, is a poor season under Love/Bortles really that bad of a thing? Seriously, San Fran has all but proven that it's better to tank a season for better picks than it is to salvage a .500 season.

If we trade Rodgers (which we won't), I've said all along, the perfect season is one where Love looks good but we go 4-13, 5-12 and secure a top 10 pick, plus the picks from the Rodgers deal. 

Not all that different from 2008. 

24 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If we trade Rodgers (which we won't), I've said all along, the perfect season is one where Love looks good but we go 4-13, 5-12 and secure a top 10 pick, plus the picks from the Rodgers deal. 

Not all that different from 2008. 

I can get on board with the entire post, but in particular agree with the emboldened. Throwing out my thoughts on Love, I think we could have said season with Bortles simply because he's familiar with Hackett. You also have to wonder if he could be the next Ryan Tannehill in this situation given that he is with an organization with a much better support system around him compared to what he had in Jax.

I think we trade Rodgers immediately after June 1 TBH. This is an organization that has proven time and again that when they make a move away from a particular player, they make a clean break(see CMIII). 

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

This is reasonable. If Rodgers plays, he won't match his 2020 play because he's a turd. If he doesn't play, we're a .500 club w/ Bortles or Love probably.

He won't match it, he'll surpass it to force Gutey's hand. Unless MLF were to hang him out to dry, I can't see how Rodgers doesn't try to rekindle 2011 all over again despite a run-first approach to the offense. I'm also sure Gutey would welcome that as well given that he can get more for Rodgers in a trade in 2022.