Caption this

turtle28

8 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Is it just me or does Heinicke look like he’s been in the gym this offseason? Looks like he’s been putting on some weight/muscle which is a good thing!

I remember he said that was his plan cause he's been injury prone . You might be right !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

Is it just me or does Heinicke look like he’s been in the gym this offseason? Looks like he’s been putting on some weight/muscle which is a good thing!

I think he’s always looked like that, we just don’t realize it bc he’s short. He’s a really good athlete, he showed that off in the playoff game vs the Bucs. He doesn’t have Baker Mayfield’s arm, but he’s got that same kind of build and off script ability as Baker. It’s why I keep saying Heinicke reminds me of Colt McCoy. 

Take this for what it's worth but Michael Phillips said in an OTA practice, the defender was all over Heiny and he made a sidearm throw around the defender for a completion ala Mahomes. Phillips really praised what he's seen so for . He said "He's extremely talented ".. extremely ! 😛 He's the Richmond paper writer. good guy!

Edited by RSkinGM
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

I wouldn’t count Taylor out just yet. I think he’s gonna push Fitz. Either way I’m excited to see him pre season because the kid earned the rosters respect. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Didn't want to start a new thread but looking at the 4 QBs got me thinking. One thing we can say , (Good or bad-your call ! ) We don't have much dropoff from 1 to 2 or 2 to 3 . ! They are probably interchangeable . How many teams can say that ? We don't know if 4 will be here or what he's capable of doing=Hope we find out in the preseason games. I want to see the kid fore he's gone !

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Didn't want to start a new thread but looking at the 4 QBs got me thinking. One thing we can say , (Good or bad-your call ! ) We don't have much dropoff from 1 to 2 or 2 to 3 . ! They are probably interchangeable . How many teams can say that ? We don't know if 4 will be here or what he's capable of doing=Hope we find out in the preseason games. I want to see the kid fore he's gone !

10-15 teams can’t say that because they have a good to great starter, sadly we don’t. We have a guy who’s slightly better than a back up as a starter & two guys who’ve mostly played like back ups their careers save a game or few games.

Also, if you remember, from week 6 2015-11/18/18 we had a good starter & a good/great back up behind them, then 11/18/18 our world changed and still hasn’t been righted at the QB position. And from 2016-11/18/18 our coach chose to keep only 2 QBs, not 3.

Edited by turtle28