Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Then he claims he killed Sanchez and he is still alive.

I 100% did. I wouldn't claim it if I didn't. Would be too easy to cc.

I'm not gonna take a random shot N1. Most folks get a hit and wanna use it right away. But I waited. And I nailed it.

And you can never take that away from me.

44 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Was a fun story and you may be right about bucs but lying isn't the way to get there. The Darlene coffee thing doesn't happen til way later seasons 

Its 1000% my role and I've never seen the show. Take it up with Dome if you dont like it lol. Hockey should be told some time today he is ill 

25 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm not gonna take a random shot N1. Most folks get a hit and wanna use it right away. But I waited. And I nailed it.

You missed the part that says....and is still alive lol

31 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

So you are a FBI agent and you killed Sanchezzeee. Is that what we are surmising? Orca cleared Hockey, allegedly, and that leaves TKN still in an odd spot that he isnt telling me what a strap is. 

11 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Honestly. It seems like Orca, Matts, and Nacho are the top three candidates. With presumably two of them being mafia.

I can’t vote but Orca seems like a decent candidate. Depending on time I’ll read back a bit and see if I can put some evidence behind that.

9 hours ago, The Orca said:

I'm Darlene Snell. Indy survivor. Must outlive Agent Perry, FBI Aligned (Bucs 95%), Del Rio, Navarro Cartel (Daboyle is my guess), and Jacob Snell, Byrde/Ozark Aligned (ET). I win with whoever wins if I complete those objectives. My default move is anyone who targets me has 50% chance of failure. When Jacob died (my husband), I can give coffee to someone. It is poisoned. If I give it to the Navarro Cartel or Agent Perry they won't drink it. If I give it to town they will and get sick. So an invest of sorts, gone once drunk. N2 I gave it to Bucs. He didn't drink it. N3 I gave it to Hockey and he drank it. So Hockey is 100% town. Given my wincon and how Bucs has played im very confident he is Perry. The non kills last night pretty much ended my chances imo.

I believe Bucs focusing on the mafia count is to hide his alignment and threat. He made a comment after N1 that made it seem like he was FBI, so I asked him and who he killed and he laughed it off. Part of that was hoping Mafia saw it and killed Bucs, but they didn't lol. Then he claims he killed Sanchez and he is still alive. I've got no shot but that is how I see the game. 

Ask questions whenever 

So you’re an Indy survivor role and your only ability is a vote block?