Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

Just now, Matts4313 said:

EIL5 = Explain it like I am 5. Why does you claiming help other people?

Grace is a nothing character in the show but she has a kid that becomes a decent storyline between Wendy and Darlene. Its really a shot in the dark that i'm taking because we lost 3 specials N1 and I'm hoping that my claim could help the civs in some way because there's nothing special about my character besides her kid.

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Grace is a nothing character in the show but she has a kid that becomes a decent storyline between Wendy and Darlene. Its really a shot in the dark that i'm taking because we lost 3 specials N1 and I'm hoping that my claim could help the civs in some way because there's nothing special about my character besides her kid.

Any chance we have some cross fire between the drug dealers and FBI? Or are they both against team green/Marty?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Any chance we have some cross fire between the drug dealers and FBI? Or are they both against team green/Marty?

Possible.

The dynamic between Marty and Agent Petty is that Petty knows for sure that Marty is laundering money for the cartel but Marty is so good at it he can't get any evidence to prove it so he constantly tries to pressure Marty to sell out the cartel for protection etc.

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Possible.

The dynamic between Marty and Agent Petty is that Petty knows for sure that Marty is laundering money for the cartel but Marty is so good at it he can't get any evidence to prove it so he constantly tries to pressure Marty to sell out the cartel for protection etc.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm assuming theres some sort of element in the game for Petty to "win" if he catches Marty or the Cartel, with Marty dead i'm assuming Petty is basically civ sided now if thats his wincon

Why is Marty green and the Cartel red in the OP if they are working together? 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why is Marty green and the Cartel red in the OP if they are working together? 

I guess just the nature of the show. Long story short is that Marty launders money for the cartel but his life and family is regularly being threatened by the cartel if he doesn't perform or if he causes them some sore of inconvenience. They're both on the wrong side of the law but clearly not in the same position. FBI is on the other side of the law.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

That to me is both Del group and FBI are threats, the FBI were just not known from the outset.  

From the show the FBI's main objective was to catch the cartel boss. The cartel boss is mafia. But they were also trying to catch Marty to use him to catch the cartel boss. FBI is prob independent/separate group/whatever the 3rd faction of mafia is called