2021 Olympic Basketball: USA v France for Gold (Friday 10:30 est)

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

He already did. KD's playoff number this year:

34.3 PPG

9.3 RPG

4.4 APG

1.5 SPG

1.6 BPG

.514/.402/.871

No need to bring up facts.

Let him just be salty/troll.

He just posted a highlight of a Gobert dunk with no big on the floor to guard him lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

It's okay. He's coming home to Donovan Mitchell who will put him on his back in the playoffs.

I liked what I saw from Rudy in the Olympics. Hopefully Trent Forestt and Jared Butler can give us some decent minutes this year. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

I liked what I saw from Rudy in the Olympics. Hopefully Trent Forestt and Jared Butler can give us some decent minutes this year. 

He was cool. He's definitely at an advantage with FIBA rules and no 3 seconds and being able to slap shots off the rim. Can't say I know anything about Forrest, but I'm sure Butler will contribute in some capacity. 

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He was cool. He's definitely at an advantage with FIBA rules and no 3 seconds and being able to slap shots off the rim. Can't say I know anything about Forrest, but I'm sure Butler will contribute in some capacity. 

Forest played spot minutes for us last season as a rookie, just averaged 14 points/9 assists on 50/40/100 splits in Utah's summer league games. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Forest played spot minutes for us last season as a rookie, just averaged 14 points/9 assists on 50/40/100 splits in Utah's summer league games. 

I see and that's good on a very small sample, but I'm more interested in what he does in the Vegas than Utah. You said yourself Utah SL is a joke. BTW why do the Jazz have two separate teams for their SL? Why not just get the best players out of the two on one team and invite another team?

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

32 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I see and that's good on a very small sample, but I'm more interested in what he does in the Vegas than Utah. You said yourself Utah SL is a joke. BTW why do the Jazz have two separate teams for their SL? Why not just get the best players out of the two on one team and invite another team?

No clue, I don't think very many teams want to send guys to SLC then to Vegas. But gives us a chance to evaluate a bunch of potential G-League players.