Last to First

onejayhawk

8 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I would say SF but that division is nasty. I certainly expect them to improve the most.

Looking at the divisions, I'd say none of them will, but for chance - Eagles most likely. 

1 hour ago, Johnny Nix said:

I don't think any will win the division, but I could definitely see some wild card playoff teams.

History, 18 of the last 20 years, says it will happen. Last place to the playoffs is a different question.

J

I'd say the 49ers are probably the most likely, but that division will be really tough. Maybe the Eagles since the NFC East is a weak division, but they'll likely be pretty bad.

Can't see the Jaguars winning their division. They appear to be on the upswing, but they still have some holes on their roster. Still think that division belongs to either Indy or Tennessee. Jacksonville could maybe make a push for the division in 2022.

16 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

History, 18 of the last 20 years, says it will happen. Last place to the playoffs is a different question.

J

That is crazy. I really want to stick with 'none' but if it's a 92% probability that it will - I'll go Eagles