Week 8 GDT: Titans vs. Bye AKA Texans v. Seahawks

titans0021

Just now, titans0021 said:

It really is weird. It's almost like the coaching staff has faith in their quarterback.

objectively, their offense refuses to run jet sweeps with their TE and fake 4 handoffs in one play, so they're hindered in that sense

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It really is weird. It's almost like the coaching staff has faith in their quarterback.

I dig trying to find subliminal ways to take a shot at coaching staff even during bye weeks, but my guess would be that you would find it even weirder that when Wilson had about the same NFL experience as Mariota he wasn't trusted to throw the ball inside the 10 either, and Marshawn Lynch was basically leading the league in rushing attempts and scores inside the 10.

3 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

I dig trying to find subliminal ways to take a shot at coaching staff even during bye weeks, but my guess would be that you would find it even weirder that when Wilson had about the same NFL experience as Mariota he wasn't trusted to throw the ball inside the 10 either, and Marshawn Lynch was basically leading the league in rushing attempts and scores inside the 10.

Oh, it was mostly sarcasm. You'll never hear me praise Darrell Bevell. Took him years to figure out that the offense needs to run through Russ and he's still trying to fight it.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Oh, it was mostly sarcasm. You'll never hear me praise Darrell Bevell. Took him years to figure out that the offense needs to run through Russ and he's still trying to fight it.

No, I got that, I just found it funny myself that even sarcastically people were really looking to bring up Wilson and how Seattle have been or are handling him as a passer.

Archived