WFT has the lowest vaccination rate in nfl

MKnight82

Frustration over coronavirus vaccine reluctance is prompting an emerging new approach: We can't make you do it. But we're going to make your life hard if you continue to refuse.

No Shot, No Shoes, No Service

https://www.usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2021-07-30/public-private-vaccine-requirements-threaten-to-create-back-door-mandate?src=usn_

19 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Yeah, that's why I did it. 🙃

Works for cancer, right?

And we wonder why COVID is ramping up again. I read what the SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS OF THE WORLD are telling me. Not some chiropractor on Youtube or mom in an anti-vax Facebook thread.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/football-team/ryan-fitzpatrick-had-discussions-washington-teammates-about-covid-vaccine

“At the end of the day, it's a personal choice and my personal choice and when I do and what I do with my family can be very different from somebody else's," he said. "But for me and that was the choice that I made to get vaccinated." 

Chase Young said on Wednesday he believed it was a personal choice associated with getting vaccinated and did not directly answer if he had been vaccinated.

"It's a personal choice," Fitzpatrick added. "I mean, I've had guys come and ask me questions. Either guys that have been vaccinated or unvaccinated guys have come and we've had discussions about it."

Fitzpatrick also mentioned that his kids who are old enough to get vaccinated have been, and the ones who aren't old enough wear masks at school under those guidelines. 

"We follow whatever," Fitzpatrick said. "The guidelines at school are going to be wearing a mask, we're going to wear a mask, but kids that are old enough for me that can get vaccinated have been vaccinated."

Earlier this week, coach Ron Rivera expressed frustration at the team's low vaccination level. Rivera, a cancer survivor, has said he received the vaccine when he was eligible for it.

"Part of the reason I walk in with a mask on is I’m immune-deficient,” Rivera said. "I just hope that our guys can understand that.”

You have a QB from Harvard telling you to get vaccinated… maybe you should guys?? 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by turtle28

33 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

All these players have to do, is file for a religious exemption. Their employer (NFL) must adhere to their request.

That's the card to be played, if necessary.

It's a little more than that. The Employer can asked for speciic documentation from their religious leader regarding the belief that conflicts with the reqiurement .

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

I'm not a troll.

However, I do support our players & their freedoms.

Why don’t you support everyone’s freedoms? Unvaccinated people put everyone else’s freedom to live their lives in jeopardy including the WFT’s HC who is immune deficient after having cancer. Damn it’d be the worst story ever if one of these unvaccinated players gave Rivera Covid & he died. 

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Why don’t you support everyone’s freedoms? Unvaccinated people put everyone else’s freedom to live their lives in jeopardy including the WFT’s HC who is immune deficient after having cancer. Damn it’d be the worst story ever if one of these unvaccinated players gave Rivera Covid & he died. 

I support everyone's freedoms. Those that choose to be vaccinated & those that choose not to be.

But personally...? I believe the vaccinated are making a huge mistake. For reasons better discussed in another forum.

But I support those who who are willing to roll up their sleeve. 

It's your choice. Even if I think it's a huge mistake? At least your making your choice.

Hopefully, you're doing it because you want it & not from peer pressure from family, friends, work, etc.

Hopefully, you're not in the same position as the NFL players are being put in.

That's been by point all along.

We agree to disagree & that's ok.

On 7/31/2021 at 2:11 AM, aceinthehouse said:

I support everyone's freedoms. Those that choose to be vaccinated & those that choose not to be.

But personally...? I believe the vaccinated are making a huge mistake. For reasons better discussed in another forum.

But I support those who who are willing to roll up their sleeve. 

It's your choice. Even if I think it's a huge mistake? At least your making your choice.

Hopefully, you're doing it because you want it & not from peer pressure from family, friends, work, etc.

Hopefully, you're not in the same position as the NFL players are being put in.

That's been by point all along.

We agree to disagree & that's ok.

Just so you know, my dad is going to be 69 in October and has gotten every vaccine I’ve ever heard of and is in great health.

He got the polio, mumps/measles, small pox, malaria & yellow fever when he went to Africa for work, flu shot, shingles & COVID-19. My uncle probably has gotten them all too, and the President of my Union, they were both in Vietnam and are going to be 75 this year.

The whole theory that vaccines are bad for you is such a myth. If it were bad for you don’t you think by now my dad would have had side effects?

I think these players are afraid of needles and just aren’t saying it. Just a bunch of oversized babies.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1