13. Tari Eason

14. TyTy Washington

15. Mark Williams

16. Ousmane Dieng 

17. Dalen Terry

18. Jalen Williams

19. Ochai Agbaji 

20. Jaden Hardy

According to ESPN’s Brian Windhorst, the Portland Trail Blazers are rumored to be interested in Kentucky guard Shaedon Sharpe. “For weeks we’ve heard about the Portland Trail Blazers at No. 7 possibly trading that pick off, maybe for Jerami Grant of the Detroit Pistons. From what I understand, Portland has decided not to go down that path and as of right now is planning to draft at No. 7. “Jonathan Givony has them taking Shaedon Sharpe out of Kentucky, and I have heard the same thing that that is who they are targeting. That is something I would not have expected two to three weeks ago.”

9 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

we still have no idea what tf the magic or the thunder are gonna do tho lol 

That's because sportswriters don't get a lot of clicks if they keep repeating the same thing over and over.  Probably more than half of the "rumors" are them just spreading bs to keep people interested. 

"Oh, Ivey met with the Thunder and 8 other teams?"

Headline: Thunder seriously considering Jaden Ivey with the number 2 pick!

Now times that by 100.

17 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

That's because sportswriters don't get a lot of clicks if they keep repeating the same thing over and over.  Probably more than half of the "rumors" are them just spreading bs to keep people interested. 

"Oh, Ivey met with the Thunder and 8 other teams?"

Headline: Thunder seriously considering Jaden Ivey with the number 2 pick!

Now times that by 100.

Teams also leak a ton of fake information leading up to the draft for leverage. 

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Grant for Ayton is your only hope

I am fully expecting him to play the year in Detroit.  Maybe get traded at the deadline for a second or something like that.  Was a great signing if the intent was to move him for future assets but a dumb signing to just let him play out his contract.  If we don't move him for Ayton or a pick in this draft, I would still want to move him for some future draft capital.  

17 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Grant for Ayton is your only hope

Given we are not likely to do anything I truly want, I would probably take Heyward, 13 and a 2nd for Grant.  Heyward should have value as an expiring next year and would give us another solid piece at 13 like Duren, Williams, Branham, Eason, or Dieng.  Gives the Hornets a little more flexibility to sign Bridges at least for future years.  

9 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I am fully expecting him to play the year in Detroit.  Maybe get traded at the deadline for a second or something like that.  Was a great signing if the intent was to move him for future assets but a dumb signing to just let him play out his contract.  If we don't move him for Ayton or a pick in this draft, I would still want to move him for some future draft capital.  

I think that he'll get moved in free agency. 

9 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Given we are not likely to do anything I truly want, I would probably take Heyward, 13 and a 2nd for Grant.  Heyward should have value as an expiring next year and would give us another solid piece at 13 like Duren, Williams, Branham, Eason, or Dieng.  Gives the Hornets a little more flexibility to sign Bridges at least for future years.  

Apparently you offered Grant to Atlanta for Bogdanovic/#16 but they declined. 

40 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

gonna need both picks. one for each year

• Like 1

Final Big Board.  My final mock will be tomorrow.

1. PF Jabari Smith

2. C Chet Holmgren

3. PF Paolo Banchero

4. SG Jaden Ivey

5. SG Shaedon Sharpe

6. C Jalen Duren

7. PF Keegan Murray

8. SG Bennedict Mathurin 

9. SF Adrian Griffin Jr.

10.  PG/SG Dyson Daniels

11. PF Jeremy Sochan

12. SG Johnny Davis