2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You also think Tatum a guy that has been to the conference finals like 4 times and just went to the finals isn’t a #1 guy on a title level team but Luka and Jokic are when they’ve shown that they can’t get it done in the playoffs lol

Well yeah because it's pretty clear.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The guy that beat Kevin Durant, Giannis, and Jimmy Butler on his way to the finals... lmao.

Not my fault you can't differentiate the player from the result. Two of those guys massively outplayed him.

• Like 1

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Not my fault you can't differentiate the player from the result. Two of those guys massively outplayed him.

Luka shot 41% from the field and they had like a -50 point differential in a  5 game beat down series. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Luka shot 41% from the field and they had like a -50 point differential in a  5 game beat down series. 

Now compare what he did to Tatum, except Tatum's team won an extra game despite him playing much worse. Why is that?

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Now compare what he did to Tatum, except Tatum's team won an extra game despite him playing much worse. Why is that?

Tatum has been winning playoff series his entire career going toe to toe with the best players in the NBA, lol.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Tatum has been winning playoff series his entire career going toe to toe with the best players in the NBA, lol.

I figured you'd dodge that one. It's damning to your argument.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You value stats more then you value winning games.

No, I'm able to determine why games are won and lost. Which is something you're proving you can't do. If all I cared about was stats I'd like Westbrook/Beal/whoever else. But I don't.

Edited by Bullet Club
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Aaaannnddd back to what really matters, diagnosing the Kings madness. Supposedly strong belief that the Thunder will move up to pick 4 during the draft and use picks 2, 4. Offer likely starts with Dort, 12 and I’m hoping a hell of a lot more.

That would be a very Kings trade 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Aaaannnddd back to what really matters, diagnosing the Kings madness. Supposedly strong belief that the Thunder will move up to pick 4 during the draft and use picks 2, 4. Offer likely starts with Dort, 12 and I’m hoping a hell of a lot more.

I mean, they have to move Shai to get to 4, right?  If not, then Shai, Giddy, Chet, and who?

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

I mean, they have to move Shai to get to 4, right?  If not, then Shai, Giddy, Chet, and who?

Creates a bit of a log jam in terms of ball handlers for the Thunder but with 20 plus 1sts in the next few years maybe they’re just going to target every player they like an figure it out down the road. If we’re talking Shai for 4 I’m all aboard. Let me see Shai with Fox, Sabo, Barnes with Mitchell off the bench. We can fill in the 3 or 4 depending on where Barnes plays later.