Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

25 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Orca I remember from earlier in the game an impression that you are a good guy. I also recall you mentioning that I am scum. Aside from me, who do you think is scum? 

Nacho I really believe. He has made so many misstatements/lies and one time he did that in abundance to get ahead of things/discredit, he was scum in Criminal Minds mafia. Im fully locked in on that. 

22 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Before swoosh was "clapped", he seemed to have - or almost have - something on ET. Now that we know swoosh was town, and was perceived to be valuable enough to earn their attention during N3, it makes those interactions hold more weight.

My vote for today is between ET and squire. ET because of what swoosh may (or may not) have known about ET, and squire because, if he's actually town, he's the least helpful person on this god-forsaken ranch. (Is this a ranch? I mean, I know we have a bunch of ranch hands, but is that what they call it?)

What happened to the delicious Nachos lol

21 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

If TL or Orca tells me to reveal, I will.

I think only 3 people haven't claimed, so really it probably doesn't hurt

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If I can't get et80 traction I'll follow my tr with hokie, I suppose.

Keep jumping until you find the next person you can mislynch 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Nacho I really believe. He has made so many misstatements/lies and one time he did that in abundance to get ahead of things/discredit, he was scum in Criminal Minds mafia. Im fully locked in on that. 

How about I reveal after we lynch Nacho since we are both locked in on that anyways, along with Pickle Rick (who actually does have a 200iq). 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I still haven't lied once. This is a tiresome narrative that you and Pickle are both pushing.

I'd still prefer et80 or Pickle, but that doesn't seem to be a possibility

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I still haven't lied once. This is a tiresome narrative that you and Pickle are both pushing.

I'd still prefer et80 or Pickle, but that doesn't seem to be a possibility

You said you were only lynching one of these 2 right. Such confident statement to just go away when you can't get your way again lol

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Is this where like supporting evidence from quotes showing supposed misstatements/lies might go to be helpful???

Best not hold breath for it

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So you know hokie is a misvote???

Interesting indeed

Just now, The Orca said:

You said you were only lynching one of these 2 right. Such confident statement to just go away when you can't get your way again lol

I did all I could. If people want to switch back to one of those two I'll happily do so as well.

I'm not going to throw away my vote though - I know Hokie has a higher chance of being scum than than myself (0%).