Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Crap im too active, I'll go back in my hole 🤣

It just seems so glaringly "look at me im scum" play, backed into the corner on the first post as well. 

Orca I remember from earlier in the game an impression that you are a good guy. I also recall you mentioning that I am scum. Aside from me, who do you think is scum? 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you voted for nacho because someone else had already done so not because you thought nacho was possibly scum.  Got it

Also because Nacho had provided a list of 4 people that included TL and myself which dissuaded me from making a proper vote. 

Before swoosh was "clapped", he seemed to have - or almost have - something on ET. Now that we know swoosh was town, and was perceived to be valuable enough to earn their attention during N3, it makes those interactions hold more weight.

My vote for today is between ET and squire. ET because of what swoosh may (or may not) have known about ET, and squire because, if he's actually town, he's the least helpful person on this god-forsaken ranch. (Is this a ranch? I mean, I know we have a bunch of ranch hands, but is that what they call it?)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Before swoosh was "clapped", he seemed to have - or almost have - something on ET. Now that we know swoosh was town, and was perceived to be valuable enough to earn their attention during N3, it makes those interactions hold more weight.

My vote for today is between ET and squire. ET because of what swoosh may (or may not) have known about ET, and squire because, if he's actually town, he's the least helpful person on this god-forsaken ranch. (Is this a ranch? I mean, I know we have a bunch of ranch hands, but is that what they call it?)

squire did have nice charts tho

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Nope, you won't make my arguments for me. I handle that part.

You will ask me to make them again. I'll do it. You'll then demand quotes. I'll provide some. You'll wait a few days, then say that I'm not making arguments. I'll make them again. You'll demand all of the quotes. At that point, I'll tell you to kick rocks. That makes me... suspicious?

Whatever.

You've been reaching all game. It's really a strange approach.

Actually, I won't ask you.  You don't fully believe nacho is scum.  You been mostly piggybacking off other player reads and leads with next to nothing for accountability. 

See you vote on me from earlier today where you trailed @Dome vote as some level of justification.   I'll even do you a favor....page 181 and 182.

4 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Also because Nacho had provided a list of 4 people that included TL and myself which dissuaded me from making a proper vote. 

What??

So someone you've been voting now for a few days makes a list listing you as 1 of 4 possible scum and you say he dissuaded you from making a proper vote while also following his recommendations on where to vote???

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

What??

So someone you've been voting now for a few days makes a list listing you as 1 of 4 possible scum and you say he dissuaded you from making a proper vote while also following his recommendations on where to vote???

Yes but not in that order.