Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

27 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I don't, really. It's probably too bold.

I also don't really understand the Pickle hate from town. It's possible, but it's possible he's actually who he said he is.

swoosh wanted ET before he was gone, and said/implied that he had/might have something on him. I'd be fine going there as well.

Oh now you don’t.... been trying to fry me for days

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Oh now you don’t.... been trying to fry me for days

Oh, boo, I was off you pretty quickly. How 'bout you don't vehemently defend a guy, claiming votes for that guy are "wasted", just to have him flip scum? I still can't think of a reason why a town player would do that.

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So, it seems that Raves argued the no vote angle for 1 hour (the last hour before the deadline).

At 7:38, Josh votes for Raves.

At 7:41, Raves votes for Josh.

At 7:42, and in response to Raves' Josh vote, Scoundrel votes for Raves.

That makes the vote count:

Nacho --1--Matts

ET - - 1 --Bucs

No vote - - 1-, Hokie, 

Bucs--1-, TL 

Josh - - 7-nacho, Tk3, swoosh, ET, squire, Orca, Raves 

Raves - - 4-Jason, Pickle, Josh, Scoundrel 

At 7:46, Scoundrel proposes a quick rush on Jason.

At 7:46, Josh suggests a run on Nacho.

At 7:57, Nacho switches his vote to Matts.

And I’d do it again.

#avengejosh

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I freaking love how, if I don't remember every like given in a 196 page thread, I must be acting suspiciously.

its the idea that you don't remember TK3 ever being suspicious of nacho, when in fact, you read a post where he was actively questioning nacho and being suspicious of nacho and liked it.   It impressed upon you enough to like the post.  

Im not saying you need to remember every detail, but it was interesting to see as I was reading that section of the thread as I distinctly recalled Tk3 and I pushing nacho between end of D1 and the end of Night 1 and into start of day 2.  Nacho's answers to those questions and the thinking both Tk3 and I did on our reads (I know at least mine and Tk3 has stated such as well) is what transpired after.  

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Oh, boo, I was off you pretty quickly. How 'bout you don't vehemently defend a guy, claiming votes for that guy are "wasted", just to have him flip scum? I still can't think of a reason why a town player would do that.

You think I knew he was scum at the time? What kind of reasoning is this? Was there a cheat sheet I missed out on? Just a waste walrus with his head up an orca 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

its the idea that you don't remember TK3 ever being suspicious of nacho, when in fact, you read a post where he was actively questioning nacho and being suspicious of nacho and liked it.   It impressed upon you enough to like the post.  

Im not saying you need to remember every detail, but it was interesting to see as I was reading that section of the thread as I distinctly recalled Tk3 and I pushing nacho between end of D1 and the end of Night 1 and into start of day 2.  Nacho's answers to those questions and the thinking both Tk3 and I did on our reads (I know at least mine and Tk3 has stated such as well) is what transpired after.  

I like lots of posts. It doesn't say much.

And that was pretty soft pushing by Tk3.

because town does not  have 1) the knowledge of who they might be defending.  and 2)   Scoundrel and Josh are tight like that.    (2021 and free country to be who you want to be!!!!!!)

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

You think I knew he was scum at the time? What kind of reasoning is this? Was there a cheat sheet I missed out on? Just a waste walrus with his head up an orca 

Exactly?!?! As town, why would you say "votes for this guy are wasted votes!" if you DON'T KNOW THAT GUY IS SCUM?! Why even say something like that when you don't know?!

On 8/13/2021 at 5:13 AM, ET80 said:

I've tried to put in my .02 for Scoundrel doing the exact same thing, and I really didn't get anything out of that.

So, I figured if I can't beat em, join em.

On 8/13/2021 at 5:15 AM, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

In fairness to Scoundrel, that's pretty much his posting style. Everywhere.

I was on Scoundrel for desperately trying to save Josh D1, and I was told to ignore all of that because they're friends and stuff. Other town didn't seem interested in pursuing Scoundrel then, either.

The magical switch

I like lots of posts. It doesn't say much.

And that was pretty soft pushing by Tk3.

i like posts to.   I also get suspicious of them coming from someone when I am supporting them.   scum like to find allies in the thread.    dropping likes is a subtle way to do just that