Looking To Build A PC.....Need Help

@Norm @rob_shadows @elevators_rule

Any of you guys use Armory Crate for managing RBGs and your devices?

I just installed a CPU liquid cooler and it has RBG effects. I plugged it in to both the RGB and ADD GEN2 header on my Asus motherboard which both apparently are used for RGB lighting. When I open Armory Crate to sync the color effects, nothing changes. Its like all my RGSs are stuck on default rainbow mode and wont sync with ArmoryCrate.

Any idea?

16 minutes ago, Norm said:

Sigh, yes. But I haven't ****ed with it in an eternity so I'm probably no help. Sorry bud

Thanks anyways, its just so strange. I have 2 LED strips (Aura Compatible) and Liquid Cooler (Aura Compatible)---both are plugged into the RGB/ADD GEN headers on the motherboard. When I open up Armory Crate--neither one of them show up as options to manage RGBs with.

Driving me insane lol

Edited by AkronsWitness

11 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Thanks anyways, its just so strange. I have 2 LED strips (Aura Compatible) and Liquid Cooler (Aura Compatible)---both are plugged into the RGB/ADD GEN headers on the motherboard. When I open up Armory Crate--neither one of them show up as options to manage RGBs with.

Driving me insane lol

I think I had a similar issue too actually . But it's been so long now. I think I just googled until I was blue and figured it out

2 hours ago, Norm said:

I think I had a similar issue too actually . But it's been so long now. I think I just googled until I was blue and figured it out

lol right I have uninstalled and reinstalled it like 10x now and Im about to have to come to terms with the fact that all my RGB is just going to be rainbow forever