Jaguars potentially “shopping” CB CJ Henderson

.Buzz

Hendos value given the optics is going to be bottom of the barrel. If we can do a player swap for either a young player that needs of change of scenery or a player who has a chance to be an impact player I’d be here for it.

Urban knows his guys well and we all know he gushed about MT whenever he talks about him and keeps close tabs. I’d be here for it.

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I’d be all the way here for a reunion. Especially if the price is reasonable/CJ is the focal point.

Adding MT just gives us an extremely crowded WR room, and he’s out what, half the year?

I guess a crowded WR room is a good problem to have, but still….

19 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

Adding MT just gives us an extremely crowded WR room, and he’s out what, half the year?

I guess a crowded WR room is a good problem to have, but still….

What’s the alternative for CJ would be my question?

I don’t think you’re getting much pick wise. I don’t think you’re getting a valuable young player that doesn’t have issues/a strained relationship with the organization.

Just now, .Buzz said:

What’s the alternative for CJ would be my question?

I don’t think you’re getting much pick wise. I don’t think you’re getting a valuable young player that doesn’t have issues/a strained relationship with the organization.

I mean I agree that CJ is looking like an L for us any way you slice it, at least it seems that way.

But I also think that we’re not going to be doing a CJ/MT swap because of the baggage attached to CJ at this point. So how much more would you give up? A 2nd? Multiple picks? 

7 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

I mean I agree that CJ is looking like an L for us any way you slice it, at least it seems that way.

But I also think that we’re not going to be doing a CJ/MT swap because of the baggage attached to CJ at this point. So how much more would you give up? A 2nd? Multiple picks? 

I’m not sure, it really depends on Urban and co.’s thoughts on Chark and co. After this season they have to make a decision on him, and Marvin is currently a short term contract. You have Viska and who else they’re tied to after the next couple years?

22 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Hypothetical, would you do a Henderson for Gallup swap?

Ideally we’re probably not making a move for a WR truthfully. 

Just a unique situation we’re in right now. So yes, if the current reports/reasons why some think CJ isn’t participating I would.

25 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Ideally we’re probably not making a move for a WR truthfully. 

Just a unique situation we’re in right now. So yes, if the current reports/reasons why some think CJ isn’t participating I would.

Yea WR isnt a major concern for me right now but Thomas COULD be a game changer if he’s healthy and not going crazy. I dont see Gallup as a game changer

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Wigg just went in deep detail on the CJ situation. Has a lot of inside info in there on his situation/the background of him as well as the situation from us drafting him from the get go. 

Definitely recommend.

Where would one find this?