Bears vs Awkward Ocean Mammals - Week One of the 2021 Preseason

Sugashane

50 minutes ago, abstract_thought said:

Nobody in their right mind believes the Bears are 2021 contenders. That ship has sailed.

That's what I mean.  So no need to get overly worked up about the setbacks for this season.

I just want Fields to be the priority.  I don't want this to be like GB and they are like Love in 2021 is still like a rookie because he hasn't really played or had reps.

Get him quality practice reps and playing time this year.   Nobody really cares if Dalton does good or bad or if he is ready to play.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

That's what I mean.  So no need to get overly worked up about the setbacks for this season.

I just want Fields to be the priority.  I don't want this to be like GB and they are like Love in 2021 is still like a rookie because he hasn't really played or had reps.

Get him quality practice reps and playing time this year.   Nobody really cares if Dalton does good or bad or if he is ready to play.  

Exactly. This is about getting Fields experience and letting him adjust to the speed of the game without getting killed. 

Nagy may sink or swim before Fields even gets to start. Idc much either way. 

• Like 1