Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You haven't said ****.

Quite a bit.

I let you know the verbiage that TL/Malf claimed via vest is not the same as host told me. I got malf to verify he lied about having a vest. I drew a hit, claimed it and got it confirmed - - - as opposed to @bcb1213 screwing up and hitting someone without a vest. And, on top of all that, I have been confirmed by like 8 people for my moves, including host.

And PS: @Malfatron - might want to get through all my post. I already left my easter eggs to reaffirm my claims. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I let you know the verbiage that TL/Malf claimed via vest is not the same as host told me. I got malf to verify he lied about having a vest. I drew a hit, claimed it and got it confirmed

And PS: @Malfatron - might want to get through all my post. I already left my easter eggs to reaffirm my claims. 

There's no evidence for any of that except your word, and you've given no reason that anyone should trust you. By your own admission, you've been blocking the same person every Night while two kills are going on.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

There's no evidence for any of that except your word, and you've given no reason that anyone should trust you. By your own admission, you've been blocking the same person every Night while two kills are going on.

So youve looked?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You quoted me saying I left easter eggs..... Those are literally not in my PM's. 

@Malfatron is busily looking for them right now. 

Nobody cares. Any "easter eggs" would have been left by...you. Whom we have no reason to trust because you've been unhelpful and obtuse the entire game, as far as I can tell.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

saying that you know forge had a vest, and mafia has an unblockable hit....doesnt exactly scream town

Oh. It screams scum? Explain. 

Just now, Blue said:

You have contributed absolutely nothing.

And what have you done? 

Lets go one post not about me and instead lets focus on you. What do you have to contribute?