Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

24 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The whole point of your role was to sacrifice so the better roles could survive a night and learn a whole mess of things based on their roles without dying.

Not every role can be the best. Otherwise the game wouldn't be balanced.

Gotta communicate that.

I did on day 3 after a bunch of townies were killed that I had a plan if we needed to kill a townie. But ppl were convinced we were doing ok and I didn’t need to say anything so I didn’t. I guess I should have reveled on day 3 and just insisted 

6 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

And most of town had better active roles than me as I was completely out of the loop. I did not want to sacrifice a town number unless we were getting owned which i thought we were so I said we should consider my idea but everyone said not to worry so oh well

That is how games work.  Sometimes you get a less valuable role as town.  So maximizing your benefit/service for town is the right play.  

You had a protection role that also meant you would die in the process.  Making that sacrifice does suck, but it is the necessary thing to do.  

Stating for 2-3 days you have no move makes it harder to get your plan across as it would then appear you are not being truthful about your role.

in this game, bcb most beneficial move was to get voted out so our mafia team also got the elimination of the player with the 2nd most votes....and the chance to convert a player that voted for bcb.  Lots of players did, so we had a lot of choices on who to convert

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

The whole point of your role was to sacrifice so the better roles could survive a night and learn a whole mess of things based on their roles without dying.

Not every role can be the best. Otherwise the game wouldn't be balanced.

Gotta communicate that.

This!!!

• Like 2

There’s an art form to using whatever role you have for the benefit of the Town, even if it means being vanilla and drawing a hit or sacrificing yourself as the vote to protect someone else with a better role for the good of town. 

• Like 3