Bethesda Thread: Skyrim Anniversary Edition

Kiltman

I've actually never played (flat) Skyrim, so if they can make a good PS5 upgrade, I will probably go for it.

I tried Skyrim VR, and casting magic with both hands and using two 2-handed weapons in realtime in VR was fun, but inventory management and walking long distances in VR is a real bummer so I didn't make it far. Not knowing how anything works or where to go made it frustrating in VR.

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Man they are gonna milk Skyrim for every nickel they can get.

I’m glad they aren’t making special edition owners rebuy it, would’ve been ridiculous. If I remember right steam owners of the original got the SE upgrade for free too.

I can’t say I really get why the new edition. Like they could’ve just made a next gen sku and release that for XSX & PS5.

Hope there is some more to it besides just fishing that they added. Like even just a tiny mission that points to the next game would be nice.

Hopefully one thing they upgraded is that the mod limit on console goes up. I’d always hit that, a better interface would be nice too. And as dumb as it sounds I hope they don’t disable achievements/trophies when using mods. Like if I could 100% it again while loading it with mods I might actually play it for more that a couple of days again.