? Week Eight: Panthers (4-3) @ Bucs (2-4)

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

With Garoppolo being a free agent, maybe can everyone. Get mcdaniels and crew ? Trade Winston's to Arizona ? 

dont think winston will ever be elite

we in all honesty should trade him and maximize his value now

the browns would give up multiple picks for him , so would the niners and maybe jets

FUnny thing here is that's after last week all the offensive struggles were ignored by this fan base it seemed and all blame was on the defense. Many forget our offensive stats have been inflated by garbage time. 

We are a bad football team. This is the 3rd game this year out of 7 that our defense played well and offense didn't show up. Chicago- W 

ne and carolina - L

minnesota and Arizona were train wrecks on. Both sides. Buffalo is where I can say the offense played well but still turned it over3 times. 

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

dont think winston will ever be elite

we in all honesty should trade him and maximize his value now

the browns would give up multiple picks for him , so would the niners and maybe jets

What coach would want a turnover prone qb? One who lacks consistency. He would trade Winston in a heartbeat Bc qbs like Winston will get coaches fired. 

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He got a hand on it. He had a chance.

lmfao

dude I get the support for WInston but this is straight up delusional. Evans got the tips of his fingers on the ball with his arm stretched all the way out

maybe if Mike Evans had spiderman hands:

spider-man-movie-screencaps.com-2714.jpg

but in the regular world that was un catchable

1 minute ago, Calibucsfan said:

lmfao

dude I get the support for WInston but this is straight up delusional. Evans got the tips of his fingers on the ball with his arm stretched all the way out

maybe if Mike Evans had spiderman hands:

spider-man-movie-screencaps.com-2714.jpg

but in the regular world that was un catchable

I'm not excusing Winston on that one. Don't know where you got that from.

Archived