Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So…daboyle?

Still Skywind for me. There's no reason to splinter off a vote today.  Nobody has felt good about Skywind outside of Swag , and this has been going on for days now. If people want to talk about it and go elsewhere, I'm open to it, but I'm not really looking to get distracted away from that choice. 

I mean, Skywind has seemed candid and genuine.  He’s made remarks that I expect from a new player who is bemused by the double standards of Mafia.  And the interaction with Dome seemed like a new player using their vote as a weapon.

But, I think at times that genuineness recedes a bit.  Today a few posts have seemed more forced.

So, I take away Sanchez and Dome as the people I believe are most likely Town.  I see the same things Dome does with Skywind, but I interpret it differently and put more weight on what I consider genuine.

I’d prefer someone who I view as largely absent, or someone who has caused more harm.