Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

39 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, Skywind has seemed candid and genuine.  

I feel like the exact opposite is true. day 1 I felt like he was coached or informed in some way. 

He’s made remarks that I expect from a new player who is bemused by the double standards of Mafia.  

Can you give me an example? 

And the interaction with Dome seemed like a new player using their vote as a weapon.

*belches*  

But, I think at times that genuineness recedes a bit.  Today a few posts have seemed more forced.

Because I’ve been trying to push him for 3 days and people won’t commit, but will admit he’s being scummy. I hate that just as much his behavior, even if I could just write it off like you are. 

All that said, the people who have supported my read of skywind but won’t commit to lynching him could be scum either way.

BRB getting quotes

On 8/30/2021 at 7:30 PM, Dome said:

Before night ends… skywind.

His joke vote on Jason seemed coached or at the very least not nearly as lost as most 1st time players are. I think it may has been his first vote of the game. 

I disliked Jason’s reaction to the joke vote more than I disliked the joke vote, but it’s worth noting

Like by mwil, skywind, matts 

5 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

My ramblings of a madman post explained that. You're going out of your way to ignore it.

I literally have no idea what you are talking about nor do I have any faith it will explain it. But I’m not ignoring it. Keyword for me to search?

On 9/2/2021 at 5:12 PM, Dome said:

Like bcb? Said he was “Perplexed” as to why we wouldn’t just follow sanchez, then almost no reaction that I saw when following Sanchez ends up killing a civ.

im on skywind cause he’s done something scummy literally every day and people keep addressing it but not voting there.

I’d go bcb tho , the more I think about his play yesterday the more I think I could be on him anyways. 

Mwil liked this one too 

where did his vote end up?

On 9/2/2021 at 1:08 PM, skywindO2 said:

Day 1

My first vote for was for sanchez. I hadn't read much of the thread but saw a few votes for him so decided to hope on that train to get my feet wet. I changed my vote to a troll vote for jason. This was both troll and meta. I didn't have any read on him and I'm not sure any of the other voter did either. While I haven't played mafia here, I've interacted with plenty who have and I've seen drama from previous games bleed over into other threads. I thought trolling jason would earn me some brownie points with the bois. Does day 1 usually play out differently?

@Dome

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dome said:

I feel like the exact opposite is true. day 1 I felt like he was coached or informed in some way. 

Can you give me an example? 

*belches*  

Because I’ve been trying to push him for 3 days and people won’t commit, but will admit he’s being scummy. I hate that just as much his behavior, even if I could just write it off like you are. 

All that said, the people who have supported my read of skywind but won’t commit to lynching him could be scum either way.

BRB getting quotes

He made a remark about the activity / inactivity being meaningless in terms of reading people, except when you want it to be meaningful — and it can mean essentially anything you want it to mean.